One of the things that’s got me distracted lately is that I’m preparing to teach an online class about archives/records management and “Web 2.0″ issues. You might think I would be very confident about this, but I am conscious that the universe of what’s out there has expanded beyond my ability to keep track of it. So, dear readers, as a reality check, I’d like you to share in the comments which web tools/sites/apps do you use everyday? Which ones are essential to your working/social lives?
Search the site:
- Ashley Hartwell on Wow, you people are generous: The Spontaneous Scholarships 2014 numbers
- Anita Weber on Did you know recordings of past SAA meeting sessions are now available online?
- Bill Landis on Crunching numbers on the Spontaneous Scholarships & where you can find me at #saa14
- Kate Theimer on Crunching numbers on the Spontaneous Scholarships & where you can find me at #saa14
- Lori Lindberg on Crunching numbers on the Spontaneous Scholarships & where you can find me at #saa14
DisclamerPlease note that in all posts on this blog, replies to comments, tweets, FB status updates, and in any other communication, all the views represented are strictly my own and nothing I say should be interpreted in any way as representing the views of SAA or the SAA Council unless I explicitly state that it is.